We’ve been hearing about Latin Quarters in downtown Tupelo, but we haven’t had a minute to get down there yet.
The restaurant has opened in the former Benjamin’s/Lucky Joe’s/Level 3 location on Main Street.
From Downtown Tupelo Main Street’s e-newsletter:
Welcome Latin Quarters to Downtown Tupelo!
Enjoy the dynamic atmosphere at Latin Quarters!
Latin Cuisine, Exciting Nightlife and Latin Dance Lessons!
Tuesday – Thursday: 11am – 10 pm
Friday – Saturday: 11am – 2am
KITCHEN STAYS OPEN!
124 West Main Street
4:30 p.m. update: We just got off the phone with the restaurant. The hours were wrong earlier. It closes at 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
More In Lifestyle
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Houston Solar Car representing region from across the world
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Mississippi leads the nation in declining prison population
- JOHN M. CRISP: Professors in well-armed classroom
- OUR OPINION: Wide range of good news to share from area
- SID SALTER: Cochran pushing back against new federal flood risk standards
Baldwyn mother, daughter share breast cancer journey
Keeping the beat: Young Pontotoc drummer makes joyful noise
Double Coverage: Ole Miss and MSU Sports Talk, Oct. 8
‘Imagine the Possibilities’ begins: Northeast Mississippi students receive insight into careers
Scout executive continues to serve during breast cancer fight
Modern-day poets: Working with words in the 21st century
- The Memo