We’ve been hearing about Latin Quarters in downtown Tupelo, but we haven’t had a minute to get down there yet.
The restaurant has opened in the former Benjamin’s/Lucky Joe’s/Level 3 location on Main Street.
From Downtown Tupelo Main Street’s e-newsletter:
Welcome Latin Quarters to Downtown Tupelo!
Enjoy the dynamic atmosphere at Latin Quarters!
Latin Cuisine, Exciting Nightlife and Latin Dance Lessons!
Tuesday – Thursday: 11am – 10 pm
Friday – Saturday: 11am – 2am
KITCHEN STAYS OPEN!
124 West Main Street
4:30 p.m. update: We just got off the phone with the restaurant. The hours were wrong earlier. It closes at 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
More In Business
More In Lifestyle
More In Opinion
- BOBBY HARRISON: Muse exemplifies all that’s in the Winter-Reed Tribute
- OUR OPINION: Tupelo Reads approaches, but ample time remains
- OUR OPINION: Releasing legislative records could clarify action on 42
- YOUR OPINION: Too few Mississippians learning adequate math
- No shortage of good news in area last week
LOCAL FOLKS: Behind the Tigers, baseball team owner loves winning
A bold palette: Starkville artist leaves room for spontaneity
After Katrina: Hurricane, aftermath brought Lee County native home
MSU student threats lead to lockdown, arrest
Incumbent Gibbs wins House 36 race
Hooked on flying: Saltillo High School senior aims for pilot’s license
- RC 2015