We’ve been hearing about Latin Quarters in downtown Tupelo, but we haven’t had a minute to get down there yet.
The restaurant has opened in the former Benjamin’s/Lucky Joe’s/Level 3 location on Main Street.
From Downtown Tupelo Main Street’s e-newsletter:
Welcome Latin Quarters to Downtown Tupelo!
Enjoy the dynamic atmosphere at Latin Quarters!
Latin Cuisine, Exciting Nightlife and Latin Dance Lessons!
Tuesday – Thursday: 11am – 10 pm
Friday – Saturday: 11am – 2am
KITCHEN STAYS OPEN!
124 West Main Street
4:30 p.m. update: We just got off the phone with the restaurant. The hours were wrong earlier. It closes at 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
More In Lifestyle
- Colon cancer advocates encourage preventive screening
- NMMC HEALTH: Doctor urges patients to take ownership of colon health
- W. DEREK RUSSELL: Blue, black, white, gold … let’s call the whole thing off
- 50th Anniversary of Voting Rights March brings concert to Link Centre
- Joey Lauren Adams brings ‘Come Early Morning’ to Oxford
More In Opinion
More In Politics
- RC 2014