We’ve been hearing about Latin Quarters in downtown Tupelo, but we haven’t had a minute to get down there yet.
The restaurant has opened in the former Benjamin’s/Lucky Joe’s/Level 3 location on Main Street.
From Downtown Tupelo Main Street’s e-newsletter:
Welcome Latin Quarters to Downtown Tupelo!
Enjoy the dynamic atmosphere at Latin Quarters!
Latin Cuisine, Exciting Nightlife and Latin Dance Lessons!
Tuesday – Thursday: 11am – 10 pm
Friday – Saturday: 11am – 2am
KITCHEN STAYS OPEN!
124 West Main Street
4:30 p.m. update: We just got off the phone with the restaurant. The hours were wrong earlier. It closes at 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
More In Business
- Sam’s Southern Eatery opening next week
- ‘Imagine the Possibilities’ begins: Northeast Mississippi students receive insight into careers
- Ashley investing $6M in latest expansion
- Yokohama tire plant dedicated: Company celebrates $300 million facility in West Point
- Coasters to raise awareness of domestic violence
More In Opinion
‘Imagine the Possibilities’ begins: Northeast Mississippi students receive insight into careers
Scout executive continues to serve during breast cancer fight
Modern-day poets: Working with words in the 21st century
Dunk Your Boss: Courtyard by Marriott hosts fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity
VIDEO: Double Coverage: Ole Miss and MSU Sports Talk, Oct. 1
Umpire in charge: Official says he’ll rest in the next life
- The Memo