We’ve been hearing about Latin Quarters in downtown Tupelo, but we haven’t had a minute to get down there yet.
The restaurant has opened in the former Benjamin’s/Lucky Joe’s/Level 3 location on Main Street.
From Downtown Tupelo Main Street’s e-newsletter:
Welcome Latin Quarters to Downtown Tupelo!
Enjoy the dynamic atmosphere at Latin Quarters!
Latin Cuisine, Exciting Nightlife and Latin Dance Lessons!
Tuesday – Thursday: 11am – 10 pm
Friday – Saturday: 11am – 2am
KITCHEN STAYS OPEN!
124 West Main Street
4:30 p.m. update: We just got off the phone with the restaurant. The hours were wrong earlier. It closes at 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
More In News
More In Business
More In Lifestyle
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Airport authority presses tough air service questions
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Thanksgiving morphs into a middle child, but matters
- SID SALTER: Noxubee County’s voter rolls farce headed to court
- OUR OPINION: Good news continues ringing throughout community
- DANNY SMITH: Good causes outrank even football rivalry
More In Politics
Saltillo Elementary students participate in wax museum
The storyteller: Pontotoc man chasing his comic book dreams
VIDEO: Autry Davis brings poetry to life for students
Veterans Day tribute: Tupelo man served country in three wars
George’s final days: Dramatization teaches students about Washington
MLK Crusaders sing for the glory of God
- The Memo