We’ve been hearing about Latin Quarters in downtown Tupelo, but we haven’t had a minute to get down there yet.
The restaurant has opened in the former Benjamin’s/Lucky Joe’s/Level 3 location on Main Street.
From Downtown Tupelo Main Street’s e-newsletter:
Welcome Latin Quarters to Downtown Tupelo!
Enjoy the dynamic atmosphere at Latin Quarters!
Latin Cuisine, Exciting Nightlife and Latin Dance Lessons!
Tuesday – Thursday: 11am – 10 pm
Friday – Saturday: 11am – 2am
KITCHEN STAYS OPEN!
124 West Main Street
4:30 p.m. update: We just got off the phone with the restaurant. The hours were wrong earlier. It closes at 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
More In News
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Mississippi Public Education PAC new way to back schools
- BOBBY HARRISON: The full story of anti-gay marriage bill remains to be written
- MARTY RUSSELL: Still times when best to go postal
- OUR OPINION: Excel by 5 book plan strives for early learning
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Hollow HB 1523 makes a sturdy stump for politics
More In Politics
Capitol View webcast: Fantasy sports and ‘demon chipmunks’
Armistead overcomes challenges to become painter, pastor, writer
Getting the scoop: Booneville student one of 10 Kid Reporters for TIME
Prep Rally webcast: Red Raiders looking for big things
Junior Police Academy introduces young men, women to law enforcement
VIDEO: Tupelo Young Professionals on The Memo podcast