We’ve been hearing about Latin Quarters in downtown Tupelo, but we haven’t had a minute to get down there yet.
The restaurant has opened in the former Benjamin’s/Lucky Joe’s/Level 3 location on Main Street.
From Downtown Tupelo Main Street’s e-newsletter:
Welcome Latin Quarters to Downtown Tupelo!
Enjoy the dynamic atmosphere at Latin Quarters!
Latin Cuisine, Exciting Nightlife and Latin Dance Lessons!
Tuesday – Thursday: 11am – 10 pm
Friday – Saturday: 11am – 2am
KITCHEN STAYS OPEN!
124 West Main Street
4:30 p.m. update: We just got off the phone with the restaurant. The hours were wrong earlier. It closes at 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
More In Business
More In Lifestyle
- A bold palette: Starkville artist leaves room for spontaneity
- LESLIE CRISS: Canine candidate eyes White House, chance to be top dog
- ROBERT ST. JOHN: The 316-year-old secret in Mississippi
- One Frenchman’s faith: Former foreign exchange student returns to share testimony
- DAVID PANNELL: A close call at the fair
More In Opinion
More In Politics
A bold palette: Starkville artist leaves room for spontaneity
After Katrina: Hurricane, aftermath brought Lee County native home
MSU student threats lead to lockdown, arrest
Incumbent Gibbs wins House 36 race
Hooked on flying: Saltillo High School senior aims for pilot’s license
Japanese drum ensemble visits Tupelo Schools
- RC 2015