We’ve been hearing about Latin Quarters in downtown Tupelo, but we haven’t had a minute to get down there yet.
The restaurant has opened in the former Benjamin’s/Lucky Joe’s/Level 3 location on Main Street.
From Downtown Tupelo Main Street’s e-newsletter:
Welcome Latin Quarters to Downtown Tupelo!
Enjoy the dynamic atmosphere at Latin Quarters!
Latin Cuisine, Exciting Nightlife and Latin Dance Lessons!
Tuesday – Thursday: 11am – 10 pm
Friday – Saturday: 11am – 2am
KITCHEN STAYS OPEN!
124 West Main Street
4:30 p.m. update: We just got off the phone with the restaurant. The hours were wrong earlier. It closes at 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
More In Lifestyle
- Rest and relaxation: Wall Doxey State Park a peaceful retreat
- LESLIE CRISS: Former teacher still wonders about lives of former students
- ROBERT ST. JOHN: Regarding food, these are the good old days
- Manly messiah: Pastors explore elements of masculinity in scripture
- DAVID PANNELL: To live is pain; learn how to handle it
More In Opinion