We’ve been hearing about Latin Quarters in downtown Tupelo, but we haven’t had a minute to get down there yet.
The restaurant has opened in the former Benjamin’s/Lucky Joe’s/Level 3 location on Main Street.
From Downtown Tupelo Main Street’s e-newsletter:
Welcome Latin Quarters to Downtown Tupelo!
Enjoy the dynamic atmosphere at Latin Quarters!
Latin Cuisine, Exciting Nightlife and Latin Dance Lessons!
Tuesday – Thursday: 11am – 10 pm
Friday – Saturday: 11am – 2am
KITCHEN STAYS OPEN!
124 West Main Street
4:30 p.m. update: We just got off the phone with the restaurant. The hours were wrong earlier. It closes at 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
More In Lifestyle
- A life so rich: Holly Springs museum shares Wells-Barnett’s legacy
- LESLIE CRISS: Love of movies spurs appreciation for Oscars
- ROBERT ST. JOHN: King cakes a tough pastry to explain
- Freedom Cafe: Church, volunteers offer monthly meal, fellowship to those in need
- DAVID PANNELL: Dreaming of ‘aspirational purchase’ of camper
More In Opinion