We’ve been hearing about Latin Quarters in downtown Tupelo, but we haven’t had a minute to get down there yet.
The restaurant has opened in the former Benjamin’s/Lucky Joe’s/Level 3 location on Main Street.
From Downtown Tupelo Main Street’s e-newsletter:
Welcome Latin Quarters to Downtown Tupelo!
Enjoy the dynamic atmosphere at Latin Quarters!
Latin Cuisine, Exciting Nightlife and Latin Dance Lessons!
Tuesday – Thursday: 11am – 10 pm
Friday – Saturday: 11am – 2am
KITCHEN STAYS OPEN!
124 West Main Street
4:30 p.m. update: We just got off the phone with the restaurant. The hours were wrong earlier. It closes at 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
More In Lifestyle
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Tupelo Regional Airport still seeking a turnaround
- BOBBY HARRISON: MAEP’s funding road winds with many twists and turns
- MARTY RUSSELL: Meanwhile, along the vacation roadside route
- OUR OPINION: Candidates’ websites list their issues’ positions
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Deadbeat dad not a deadbeat, he’s not even a dad
- RC 2015