We’ve been hearing about Latin Quarters in downtown Tupelo, but we haven’t had a minute to get down there yet.
The restaurant has opened in the former Benjamin’s/Lucky Joe’s/Level 3 location on Main Street.
From Downtown Tupelo Main Street’s e-newsletter:
Welcome Latin Quarters to Downtown Tupelo!
Enjoy the dynamic atmosphere at Latin Quarters!
Latin Cuisine, Exciting Nightlife and Latin Dance Lessons!
Tuesday – Thursday: 11am – 10 pm
Friday – Saturday: 11am – 2am
KITCHEN STAYS OPEN!
124 West Main Street
4:30 p.m. update: We just got off the phone with the restaurant. The hours were wrong earlier. It closes at 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
More In News
- Oxford officials investigating fatal collision, believe alcohol was a factor
- Thompson family credits faith, family, friends through stroke recovery
- Make way for babies: Advocates seek to build on Mississippi’s success
- Lafayette County starts comprehensive plan update
- Aberdeen High School band marching in Thanksgiving Day parade
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: The First Thanksgiving Proclamation of the United States, 1789
- SID SALTER: State revenue shortfall likely to impact 2016 decisions
- BILL MINOR: New book illuminates role of AG Patterson
- OUR OPINION: Mississippi’s serious about safe Thanksgiving driving
- BOBBY HARRISON: District 79 awaits another – House – vote
Saltillo Elementary students participate in wax museum
The storyteller: Pontotoc man chasing his comic book dreams
VIDEO: Autry Davis brings poetry to life for students
Veterans Day tribute: Tupelo man served country in three wars
George’s final days: Dramatization teaches students about Washington
MLK Crusaders sing for the glory of God
- The Memo