We’ve been hearing about Latin Quarters in downtown Tupelo, but we haven’t had a minute to get down there yet.
The restaurant has opened in the former Benjamin’s/Lucky Joe’s/Level 3 location on Main Street.
From Downtown Tupelo Main Street’s e-newsletter:
Welcome Latin Quarters to Downtown Tupelo!
Enjoy the dynamic atmosphere at Latin Quarters!
Latin Cuisine, Exciting Nightlife and Latin Dance Lessons!
Tuesday – Thursday: 11am – 10 pm
Friday – Saturday: 11am – 2am
KITCHEN STAYS OPEN!
124 West Main Street
4:30 p.m. update: We just got off the phone with the restaurant. The hours were wrong earlier. It closes at 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
More In News
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Don’t inadvertently dissuade Mississippi absentee voting
- BOBBY HARRISON: Barksdale doesn’t back down on education
- BILL MINOR: Roof finds cold comfort in changed Deep South
- OUR OPINION: Reliable partnership delivers again for a jobs expansion
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Katrina is proof people, politicians can team up
More In Politics
House District 17 candidates talk education
Hill’s busy summer paves way for new school year
District Attorney’s race draws current, former prosecutors
Two challenge incumbent for Lee County tax collector’s post
Three vie for open Lee County circuit clerk position
Trio of experienced candidates vie to represent District 5
- RC 2015