We’ve been hearing about Latin Quarters in downtown Tupelo, but we haven’t had a minute to get down there yet.
The restaurant has opened in the former Benjamin’s/Lucky Joe’s/Level 3 location on Main Street.
From Downtown Tupelo Main Street’s e-newsletter:
Welcome Latin Quarters to Downtown Tupelo!
Enjoy the dynamic atmosphere at Latin Quarters!
Latin Cuisine, Exciting Nightlife and Latin Dance Lessons!
Tuesday – Thursday: 11am – 10 pm
Friday – Saturday: 11am – 2am
KITCHEN STAYS OPEN!
124 West Main Street
4:30 p.m. update: We just got off the phone with the restaurant. The hours were wrong earlier. It closes at 2 a.m. Friday and Saturday.
More In News
More In Business
More In Lifestyle
- Music with friends: World-class violinist anticipates return to Tupelo
- LESLIE CRISS: East Tupelo pups disappointed by Westminster picks
- ROBERT ST. JOHN: ‘Dad moments’ add great wealth of memories
- Pet lovers enjoy Mystic Krewe of Barkus event hosted by Parks and Recreation
- ICC to host Gospel Bluegrass Concert on March 4
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Innovative education models key to student success
- SID SALTER: Lessons from watching Warren Buffett, Wal-Mart, Amazon
- BILL CRAWFORD: Of shortfalls, cuts, contrasting oversight, reverse repealers
- Letters to the Editor: Feb. 19, 2017
- OUR OPINION: Spirit shines in all places, through all people