– Eddie McNeal, a senior financial adviser with Ameriprise Financial in Starkville, has achieved the Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor designation through The College of Financial Planning.
– Casey Miller has been named hospice RN case manager for Gilbert’s Hospice’s Tupelo hospice office.
She has more than four years of experience in health care. She previously served as a float pool RN for North Mississippi Medical Center in Tupelo.
Miller has an Associate of Applied Sciences degree in nursing from Louisiana Tech.
– Robby Burcham, B.J. Little and Randy Wilburn have been named winners of Lane Furniture’s “Top Drawer Performance” awards.
The awards are given through Lane’s parent company, Furniture Brands International. The three Lane employees are among 30 “Top Drawer” winners picked by Furniture Brands nationwide.
– Andy Walker, a senior mechanical engineer with Corbett Legge and Associates PLLC in Tupelo, recently passed his Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design examination and is now LEED accredited.
– David Drope, a mechanical engineer with Corbett Legge, recently received his professional engineer license in Mississippi.
He is a graduate of the University of Arkansas.
– John Benjamin, a mechancial engineer with Corbett Legge, also recently received his professional engineer license in Mississippi. He also recently passed his Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design examination and is LEED accredited.
He is a graduate of Mississippi State University.
NEMS Daily Journal