Check carefully before paying Big V water bill

Customers of the Big V Water Association in Prentiss County may be seeing charges on their bill that are incorrect, said Public Service Commissioner Brandon Presley.
Anyone who has received a bill from the association but has not yet paid it should call the Big V office at (662) 728-6901 to ask the correct amount to be paid, Presley said.
“The bill came out at a time when they were changing the way they bill, and when they had voted to raise the rates, but there are some charges on the bill that were generated by the computer that customers do now owe,” Presley said.
If a customer has already paid the bill, they may be owed a credit, he said.
Further questions may be directed to the PSC office toll-free at (800) 637-7722.

NEMS Daily Journal

Click video to hear audio