By Lena Mitchell/NEMS Daily Journal
CORINTH – Corinth leaders want to put their best foot forward with a city website that is attractive, functional and frequently updated.
The city board on Tuesday approved a proposal from Mia Nickels of Nickels Signs and Graphics to provide those services and more.
Nickels also will create a Facebook page and distribute a city of Corinth newsletter. Expanded website services include:
– Redesign of the site to include essential city services and pages for each department.
– Updated contact information for all departments and city board members.
– Valid and up-to-date links to external sites.
– Making the website smartphone-friendly and accessible.
– Real-time newsfeeds and announcements.
– The addition of community pages that include projects; new resident information and resources; community photo gallery; city history page; job listings; online forms and applications; and a calendar of community events that can be updated by departments, civic groups and citywide organizations.
The redesign will cost $4,800, and Nickels will be paid a monthly maintenance fee of $200.
Contact Lena Mitchellat 287-9822 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Corinth city website