More In Business
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Questions remain after funding rewrite proposal
- BOBBY HARRISON: Pursuit of more education funding kind of like searching for Bigfoot
- MARTY RUSSELL: Almost time to send in the clowns
- OUR OPINION: Strong investment in early childhood education still needed
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Other states choose sovereignty, but not Mississippi?
STARKVILLE – Three people have been arrested in connection with the death of Ellis Wade Bishop, of Starkville.
Phillip Thomas Mason, 24, of Starkville, Charleka Shanay Brooks, 24, of Starkville and Milton Jamal Brown, 25, of Starkville, were each charged with capital murder according to a release from the Starkville Police Department.
They are being held in the Oktibbeha County Jail without bond.
Bishop, also knows as June Bug, was killed July 12 as the result of an attempted robbery that police say could be drug related.
Click video to hear audio