More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Funding formula proposal should not be rushed
- DAVID IGNATIUS: Flynn may be gone, but serious questions remain
- MARTY RUSSELL: Looking for leaf blower not shaped like a funnel
- OUR OPINION: Lee leaders staying focused on priorities for area
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Media errs by allowing itself to become the story
STARKVILLE – Three people have been arrested in connection with the death of Ellis Wade Bishop, of Starkville.
Phillip Thomas Mason, 24, of Starkville, Charleka Shanay Brooks, 24, of Starkville and Milton Jamal Brown, 25, of Starkville, were each charged with capital murder according to a release from the Starkville Police Department.
They are being held in the Oktibbeha County Jail without bond.
Bishop, also knows as June Bug, was killed July 12 as the result of an attempted robbery that police say could be drug related.
Click video to hear audio