More In Business
More In Lifestyle
- Boys & Girls Clubs, Britton win big with Cooking Like the Stars
- Back to beginnings: Comics rule entertainment, but what about the books?
- LESLIE CRISS: Christmas can wait until we celebrate Thanksgiving
- ROBERT ST. JOHN: Thinking about Thanksgiving through the years
- Volunteers help beautify Tupelo with daffodils
More In Opinion
STARKVILLE – Three people have been arrested in connection with the death of Ellis Wade Bishop, of Starkville.
Phillip Thomas Mason, 24, of Starkville, Charleka Shanay Brooks, 24, of Starkville and Milton Jamal Brown, 25, of Starkville, were each charged with capital murder according to a release from the Starkville Police Department.
They are being held in the Oktibbeha County Jail without bond.
Bishop, also knows as June Bug, was killed July 12 as the result of an attempted robbery that police say could be drug related.