More In News
More In Business
More In Lifestyle
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Airport authority presses tough air service questions
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Thanksgiving morphs into a middle child, but matters
- SID SALTER: Noxubee County’s voter rolls farce headed to court
- OUR OPINION: Good news continues ringing throughout community
- DANNY SMITH: Good causes outrank even football rivalry
More In Politics
Saltillo Elementary students participate in wax museum
The storyteller: Pontotoc man chasing his comic book dreams
VIDEO: Autry Davis brings poetry to life for students
Veterans Day tribute: Tupelo man served country in three wars
George’s final days: Dramatization teaches students about Washington
MLK Crusaders sing for the glory of God
- The Memo
STARKVILLE – Three people have been arrested in connection with the death of Ellis Wade Bishop, of Starkville.
Phillip Thomas Mason, 24, of Starkville, Charleka Shanay Brooks, 24, of Starkville and Milton Jamal Brown, 25, of Starkville, were each charged with capital murder according to a release from the Starkville Police Department.
They are being held in the Oktibbeha County Jail without bond.
Bishop, also knows as June Bug, was killed July 12 as the result of an attempted robbery that police say could be drug related.