By JB Clark/NEMS Daily Journal
No one was injured in the fire that consumed a County Road 1551 residence north of Mooreville on Tuesday morning.
Mooreville Fire Chief Ron Whitte said the call came over the radio at 9:23 a.m. and firefighters had it under control within the hour.
Whitte said the home was fully engulfed when they arrived, with flames coming out of the downstairs windows.
The home is totally lost, according to Whitte.
“It’s pretty tragic on a family, especially if they have children,” he said.
The Richmond Volunteer Fire Department also responded.