More In Business
- Bonanza in Tupelo is one of only 12 left nationwide
- DENNIS SEID: Consumers prefer things made here; will they pay?
- DAVE RAMSEY: Pay off student loan as soon as possible
- Golden Triangle breaks ground on workforce development project
- A new roof for Christmas: Reed’s Metals donates new covering to Mantachie resident
More In Lifestyle
- It’s Christmas time: Local churches offer seasonal music, drama and more
- DAVID PANNELL: Light of First Christmas still outshines Roto-Wheel
- Healthy holidays: Smart steps can keep the holidays merry and bright
- HEALTH LINES: What is palliative care, anyway?
- Sounds of the season: NMSO presents annual Christmas concert
More In Opinion
TUPELO – The Mississippi Highway Patrol reported working four fatal car crashes during the Christmas enforcement period this year, one in Northeast Mississippi.
Highway Patrol Troopers in Troop F (Benton, Tippah, Alcorn, Tishomingo, Prentiss, Union, Pontotoc, Lee and Itawamba counties) reported working 11 collisions which resulted in one fatality and six injuries. None were alcohol related.
One DUI arrest was made and 22 seat belt violations were cited in Troop F.
The enforcement period began Monday and ended Thursday.
Click video to hear audio