More In Business
More In Lifestyle
- Human Rights Campaign seeks to change hearts and minds in Mississippi
- Works of art: Four antebellum homes showcased on annual tour
- STEPHEN THOMPSON: Leather furniture that’s been sun-faded can be restored
- MASTER GARDENER: Pokeweed, dandelion more than just troublesome weeds
- Celebrating community: Tupelo Thanksgiving service a time for gratitude
More In Opinion
TUPELO – The Mississippi Highway Patrol reported working four fatal car crashes during the Christmas enforcement period this year, one in Northeast Mississippi.
Highway Patrol Troopers in Troop F (Benton, Tippah, Alcorn, Tishomingo, Prentiss, Union, Pontotoc, Lee and Itawamba counties) reported working 11 collisions which resulted in one fatality and six injuries. None were alcohol related.
One DUI arrest was made and 22 seat belt violations were cited in Troop F.
The enforcement period began Monday and ended Thursday.