By The Itawamba County Times
A Fulton man has perished after what is believed to be an electrical accident Friday morning.
Jamie Underwood of Fulton was declared dead while being transported via ambulance to the North Mississippi Medical Center following an accident at Graham Lumber Company in Fulton, where he worked.
At approximately 8:30 a.m. Friday morning, Itawamba County’s 911 dispatch received the call stating that Underwood had been electrocuted.
When emergency personnel arrived on scene, Underwood was unconscious but still breathing. He died soon after.
Underwood’s body will undergo an autopsy to determine the exact cause of death.