Friday, March 13
* Jackson Garden and Patio Show will be held through March 15 at the Mississippi Trade Mart in Jackson. Admission is adults $8, and children 10 and under free. Parking is free. For more information, call 601-919-8111 or email msnla.org.
* The Blackwood Quartet will be in concert at the Trotter Convention Center, Columbus at 7 p.m. The concert is sponsored by the Tenn-Tom Chapter of the American Red Cross. Also featured will be the ever popular McAdams Quartet who will open the show. Advanced tickets are $15.00 and tickets at the door will be $20. Children 12 and under will be admitted free. For more information, call 662-328-5710 or email to email@example.com.
* Preschool storytime will be held at the Itawamba County Pratt Memorial Library at 10 a.m.
* Nick Nichols will be at the Evergreen Fish amp& Steak, Hwy. 371 S. on Friday nights from 6 until 8 p.m. For more information, call 662-963-0370.
* Mr. G and Friends will be at the Oasis Restaurant in Amory performing acoustic rock and light jazz from 7 p.m. until. For more information, call 662-256-7118.
* Tombigbee Jamboree guests include various performers. The show starts at 7:00 p.m. Admission is $3 per person or $5 per couple. Concessions available. The Jamboree is located at 704 Access Rd. in Fulton. For more information, call 862-7700.
Saturday, March 14
* Hill’s Chapel Baptist Church near Kirkville will have a gospel singing at 7 p.m. Guest singers will be the Kennedy Family. Pastor, Eric Dobbs and church family invites everyone.
* Little Mr. amp& Miss Prentiss County beauty pageant will be held at the Prentiss County Agri-Center in Booneville with registration at 1 p.m. and pageant at 2 p.m. For more information call Linda Sansone at 662-844-8789 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Tombigbee Jamboree will be held every 1st and 3rd Saturday. Guests include Jack P. Hammer amp& Gung Ho. The show starts at 7 p.m. Admission is $3 per person or $5 per couple. Concessions available. The Jamboree is located at 704 Access Rd. in Fulton. For more information, call 662-401-7017.
Monday, March 16
* The 4-H Book Club will meet at the Itawamba County Pratt Memorial Library at 3:30 p.m.
* There will be a Youth Explosion at Faith Deliverance Church on March 19 and 20 at 6 p.m. each night.
* Tupelo Community Theatre’s production of the Agatha Christie murder mystery “And Then there Were None” will be March 26-28 at 7:30 p.m. with a Saturday March 28 Matinee at 2 p.m. Adult tickets are $15 and student and younger are $6. Tickets go on sale March 16. For more information, or to reserve seats contact the TCT office at 844-1935.
* A wrestling benefit for Lucy Mae Terrell will be held March 28 at 7 p.m. at the National Guard Armory in Fulton. Featured will be WCW Champion and WWE superstar Buff “Da Stuff” Bagwell. Advanced tickets are $8 for adults and $6 for children 6-12. Tickets at the door are adults $10 and children 6-12 $8. 5 and under are free. For advanced tickets or more information, call 661-315-9709 or 662-305-5843 or email email@example.com.