By Carlie Kollath/NEMS Daily Journal
TUPELO – Journal Inc. this week will host four workshops geared at teaching you how to grow your business on the web.
Mike Blinder, a national speaker and author of “Survival Selling,” is the featured speaker at the sessions, called “The ABC’s of Interactive Marketing.”
The workshops are free for business owners who register by Tuesday. Registration at the door is $10.
To register, go to NEMS360.com/pages/blinder or call (662) 842-2611 or (800) 264-6397.
Topics of the workshop include:
• A basic overview on the workings of the Internet.
• Marketing applications of a website.
• E-commerce: The Trend and The Future.
• Getting your website and content found.
• World Wide Web marketing trends.
The workshop schedule is:
• Thursday from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at the Union County Library in New Albany.
• Thursday from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the Renasant Center for IDEAs in Tupelo.
• Friday from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. at the Renasant Center for IDEAs.
• Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Gilmore Foundation board room in Amory.
The workshops are hosted by Journal Inc., which owns the Daily Journal.