Eccentric billionaire Howard Hughes is buried in Glenwood Cemetery near downtown Houston, Texas, where the Stanford trial resumes Monday. This gravesite also includes a few other family members. It’s one of the few graves surrounded by a strong, metal fence.
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Tupelo Regional Airport still seeking a turnaround
- BOBBY HARRISON: MAEP’s funding road winds with many twists and turns
- MARTY RUSSELL: Meanwhile, along the vacation roadside route
- OUR OPINION: Candidates’ websites list their issues’ positions
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Deadbeat dad not a deadbeat, he’s not even a dad
- RC 2015