Eccentric billionaire Howard Hughes is buried in Glenwood Cemetery near downtown Houston, Texas, where the Stanford trial resumes Monday. This gravesite also includes a few other family members. It’s one of the few graves surrounded by a strong, metal fence.
More In Lifestyle
- Environmental encyclical: Pope issues document urging dialogue on climate change
- DAVID PANNELL: In which all is risked for cream cheese
- Keep mosquitoes, West Nile at bay, residents urged
- Houston yard artists: Couple combines imagination, ingenuity for unique pieces
- STEPHEN THOMPSON: A dozen ways to increase your home’s selling price
- RC 2015