New Albany Middle School Football Coach Jamie Coleman practices infant CPR while Nurse Jill Robbins look on. New Albany High School and Middle School coaches attended training on July 27 where they received CPR and AED training.
More In Business
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Caution still needed as burn bans are lifted
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Grand Gulf a ‘catastrophe’ that became an asset
- ROGER WICKER: Plenty of accomplishments in research bill
- OUR OPINION: No shortage of good news last week
- SID SALTER: Throughout state’s history, electing judges has been inherently partisan