New Albany Middle School Football Coach Jamie Coleman practices infant CPR while Nurse Jill Robbins look on. New Albany High School and Middle School coaches attended training on July 27 where they received CPR and AED training.
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Sales tax collection surge signals thriving economy
- BOBBY HARRISON: GOP leaders could have gotten some kind of income tax cut
- BILL MINOR: Pristine courtroom still holds memory of injustice
- OUR OPINION: ICC chooses a new path for its academic vision
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Legislature again disregards its legal obligation
- RC 2014