New Albany Middle School Football Coach Jamie Coleman practices infant CPR while Nurse Jill Robbins look on. New Albany High School and Middle School coaches attended training on July 27 where they received CPR and AED training.
More In Business
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Funding formula proposal should not be rushed
- DAVID IGNATIUS: Flynn may be gone, but serious questions remain
- MARTY RUSSELL: Looking for leaf blower not shaped like a funnel
- OUR OPINION: Lee leaders staying focused on priorities for area
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Media errs by allowing itself to become the story