The following reports were filed Feb. 8 with the Tupelo police and the Lee County sheriff’s departments.
– A McPherson Road resident reported an acquaintance slit a tire on a 1984 Ford Bronco and two tires on a 1993 Ford F-25.
– An employee of Tupelo Physical Therapy on Cliff Gookin reported a break-in where $200 in cash was stolen. Two exterior spotlights and a double-pane glass were damaged in the break-in.
– An employee of Lansdell Auto Clinic on Cliff Gookin reported someone broke into a 1988 Chevrolet X-Cab parked on the lot.
– An employee of Belden Radiator Service on Endville Road reported an attempted break-in.
– An Evans Circle resident reported losing a man’s wallet.
– An employee of Fred’s on Varsity Drive reported the shoplifting of a box of chocolates.
– A Locust Lane resident reported Thursday she may have thrown away two U.S. passports. The last time the woman remembered seeing them was in 1994. She noticed them missing as she and her husband prepared for a trip.
– An Amory resident reported the theft of a cosmetology kit.
– An employee of J.C. Penney in the Mall at Barnes Crossing reported the shoplifting attempt of 11 gold chains valued at nearly $2,300.
– An employee of MMT Financial Services on South Gloster Street reported a man grabbed his W-2 forms and ran out of the store without paying after his taxes had been filed.
– A Turner Drive resident reported receiving harassing phone calls.
– An employee of South Park Manor on South Green street reported a tenant in one of the apartment complexes was repeatedly parking in a no-parking zone.
– An employee of Sears in the Mall at Barnes Crossing reported the shoplifting of a Sony Walkman and a bottle of men’s cologne.
– A Monument Street resident reported the theft of three Sega football tapes.
– A Sherman resident reported the theft of a 1994 Chrysler Concorde.
– A Tupelo police officer reported making a crack cocaine arrest when he went to a home to serve a warrant.
– A County Road 151 Burrleson Trailer Park resident reported a man who was at her home playing cards got into a fight and threw a mirror at her, striking her in the head.
– A County Road 1400 resident reported the theft of a toolbox and an assortment of tools.
– A County Road 199 resident reported her husband struck her on the back and head with his fist.
– A County Road 1500 resident reported a break-in. Nothing was reported missing.
– An employee of Ken’s North Auburn Grocery Store on Auburn Road reported someone pumped gasoline into a 1989 Pontiac Sunbird and drove off without paying.
Anyone with information on any of these crimes is urged to call 911, the Tupelo Police Department at 841-6491, the Lee County Sheriff’s Department at 841-9041, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-TIPS.