The following reports were filed Wednesday with the Tupelo Police Department. Reports from the Lee County Sheriff’s Department were not available.
– An employee of Tupelo High School on Cliff Gookin Boulevard reported the theft of a Magnavox television and VCR.
– A Tupelo police officer reported making a drug arrest on Rail Drive.
– A Tupelo police officer reported making a drug arrest on Church and Blanchard streets.
– A Central Avenue resident reported a break-in and the theft of eight chairs, a table, and a china cabinet.
– An Ecru resident reported a former employer used a credit card without his permission.
– A Hancock Street resident reported a burglary where a Winchester 30-30 shotgun, a .20-gauge pump action shotgun and a .410 shotgun were stolen.
– A Clayton Avenue resident reported someone broke out a storm glass door.
– A County Road 1438 resident reported the theft of two hubcaps.
– A Tupelo police officer reported making a drug arrest on Little Street near Madison Street.
Anyone with any information on any of these crimes is urged to call 911, the Tupelo Police Department at 841-6491, the Lee County Sheriff’s Department at 841-9041, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-TIPS.