The following reports were filed Wednesday with the Tupelo police and the Lee County sheriff’s departments.
– An employee of Summit Communication in Jackson reported the theft of an assortment of tools. The tools were taken from his truck while it was parked at a North Gloster Street motel.
– An employee who works in the Woodmen of the World building on West Main Street reported a break-in and the theft of a TV/VCR combination, a bag containing about $75 in change and a bank deposit book.
– An employee of Lansdell’s Auto Clinic on Cliff Gookin Boulevard reported the theft of approximately 250 pounds of aluminum.
– A Hatley Street resident reported the theft of a 1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass.
– An Itawamba County Sheriff’s deputy reported finding a 1983 Oldsmobile Cutlass. The car had been destroyed by fire.
– A North Church Street resident reported finding an assortment of tools that did not belong to her in her back yard. The tools had been reported stolen.
– A Tupelo police officer reported receiving a call from North Madison Street about a stolen Plymouth Sundance found in that area.
– An employee of Family Dollar Stores on West Main Street reported the shoplifting of a speaker phone.
– A Tupelo resident reported the theft of $105 in cash.
– A Tupelo resident reported her car was hit while it was parked on South Green Street.
– A South Church Street resident reported two men shot at a man who was visiting her daughter. The incident occurred at her home.
– A Route 1, Tupelo, resident reported being followed and threatened by a man. While in the officer’s presence, the man threatened to “get” the woman. The man was arrested and charged with public drunk and disorderly conduct.
– A Tupelo police officer reported arresting a man and charging him with trespassing on Tupelo Housing Authority property.
– A Lakeshire Drive resident reported the theft of a bicycle.
– A County Road 1437 resident reported a break-in and the theft of a CD player.
– A County Road 931 resident reported two of her cars were struck by beer bottles thrown from a car traveling on the road in front of her home.
– A Route 1, Guntown, resident reported her brother came to her home and started an altercation in which he kicked over a barbecue grill.
– A Baldwyn resident reported the theft of a 1995 Eagle Vision car.
Anyone with information on any of these crimes is urged to call 911, the Tupelo Police Department at 841-6491, the Lee County Sheriff’s Department at 841-9041, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-TIPS.