Pyper Layne Long, an 8-pound, 2-ounce girl, was born July 15, 2011, to Angel McLevain Long and her husband, Tommy Long, of Amory. Grandparents are Johnny and Ann Conwill of Shannon, and Lamar and Donna Long of Shannon.
More In Lifestyle
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: New TPSD initiative teaches critical skills
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: McDaniel plans to ride emotional wave to U.S. Senate
- ROGER WICKER: President has acted quickly on many key issues
- OUR OPINION: Good news continues throughout the region
- PHIL HARDWICK: Competency, communications, connections = success