Pyper Layne Long, an 8-pound, 2-ounce girl, was born July 15, 2011, to Angel McLevain Long and her husband, Tommy Long, of Amory. Grandparents are Johnny and Ann Conwill of Shannon, and Lamar and Donna Long of Shannon.
More In Lifestyle
- House of the Lord: Architects reflect on challenges in building worship spaces
- Tree house: Tupelo man fills home with long-collected ornaments
- STEPHEN THOMPSON: A 52-week challenge to help organize your home
- MASTER GARDENER: Colors of Christmas: Amaryllis, poinsettias and paper whites
- GARY BACHMAN: Cassia provides blooms as temperatures drop
More In Opinion