“Redwood Landscape Architecture” is a 12-page color booklet featuring state-of-the-art decks, railings, trellises, gazebos, fences and other amenities. It also has information about redwood properties, grades and sizes, and it suggests beam and joist spans, hardware, nailing patterns and finishes. To receive a copy, send $1 to California Redwood Association, Department LA6, 405 Enfrente Drive, Suite 200, Novato, Calif. 94949.
More In Business
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Questions remain after funding rewrite proposal
- BOBBY HARRISON: Pursuit of more education funding kind of like searching for Bigfoot
- MARTY RUSSELL: Almost time to send in the clowns
- OUR OPINION: Strong investment in early childhood education still needed
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Other states choose sovereignty, but not Mississippi?