Report Alcorn County structure damage

By NEMS Daily Journal

CORINTH – Last week’s storm damage in Alcorn County may be extensive enough to qualify for state or federal disaster assistance.
Residents throughout Alcorn County, including within municipalities, who suffered damage to homes and buildings on July 31, need to report the damage to the county Emergency Management Agency director for a total damage estimate to be calculated, said Dave Huwe, Corinth’s director of community planning and development. Contact the EMA at (662) 286-7737.

Click video to hear audio