The following people were arrested on felony charges during a 24-hour period ending at 5 p.m. April 23:
Tupelo City Jail
– James Cobb, 29, 1610 N. Green St., was charged with strong armed robbery. A bond had not been set for him Tuesday afternoon.
– Gregory Westphal, 151 E. Oxford St., Pontotoc, was charged with embezzlement. He was released Tuesday. The amount of his bond was not available.
– Barry White, 16, 1612 N. Madison St., was being held on the charge of possession of crack cocaine. He remained in the Tupelo City Jail Tuesday with bond set at $8,000.
– Jason Wright, 20, 220 Miller Road, Corinth, was charged with embezzlement. He was in the City Jail Tuesday awaiting a bond hearing.
Lee County Jail
– Christopher Barkley, 18, Route 3, Tupelo, was charged with the felony of possession of LSD and the misdemeanor of improper vehicle equipment. He was released Tuesday under a combined bond of $5,300.
– Robert Scott Dickens, 20, 151 Barry Spur, Pontotoc, was charged with conspiracy to manufacture crystal methamphetamine. He was released Tuesday under a bond of $5,000.
-Roy Pennington, 30, 4334 state Highway 6 East, Pontotoc, was charged with grand larceny. Bond information was not available for him Tuesday.