The following reports were filed Friday through Sunday with the Tupelo Police Department and the Lee County Sheriff’s Department.
– Tupelo police seized crack cocaine on Ida Street.
– Tupelo Scrap Metal on South Veterans Boulevard reported recovering a stolen vehicle and 400 pounds of stolen copper rod.
– A Clayton Avenue resident reported a car break-in and the theft of a cellular phone.
– A North Green Street resident reported vandalism of a window screen.
– A Kennedy Drive resident reported an attempted break-in.
– A Cottonwood Lane resident reported a break-in.
– A North Broadway resident reported vandalism damage to his car at the intersection of Cliff Gookin Boulevard and the Natchez Trace.
– A Walker Street resident reported being assaulted near her house.
– An Ida Street resident reported the vandalism of a window.
– A North Madison Street resident reported the theft of a cellular phone at McRae’s in the Mall at Barnes Crossing.
– A Wilson Avenue resident reported the theft of a wallet with $180 in cash and identification.
– Shoe Department in the Mall at Barnes Crossing reported a shoplifting theft of two pair of shoes.
– A Lake Street resident reported being thrown out of a truck on Lake Street.
– A County Road 754 resident reported a car break-in and the theft of a cellular phone.
– A Shumacola Trail resident reported vandalism damage to a truck in the parking lot of Harvey’s on South Gloster Street.
– A Saltillo resident reported a car break-in and theft of a radio-cassette player on Daybrite Street.
– A Bickerstaff Street resident reported a break-in and being assaulted by the suspect.
– A Burress Circle resident reported being threatened with a knife.
– Tupelo police reported seizing marijuana at the intersection of Main and Gloster streets.
– An Allen Street resident reported being assaulted at Shirley’s Place on North Green Street.
– A West Jackson Street resident reported a break-in.
– A Mantachie resident reported the theft of a 1987 Ford Ranger was stolen from the Wal-Mart Supercenter on North Gloster Street.
– A North Church Street resident reported being hit and kicked by another Tupelo City Jail inmate in a fight over a food tray at the Tupelo City Jail.
– Tupelo Police reported seizing marijuana on East Main Street.
– An Eason Boulevard reported a shoplifting attempt of a 32-ounce beer.
– A Guntown resident reported the theft of a 1983 Ford van from the Wal-Mart Supercenter on North Gloster Street.
– A Lockridge Street resident reported being threatened at her residence.
– Tupelo police reported domestic violence at a residence on Ida Street.
– No reports were available due to the President’s Day holiday.
Anyone with information on any of these crimes is urged to call the Tupelo Police Department at 841-6491, the Lee County Sheriff’s Department at 841-9041, or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-773-TIPS.