By NEMS Daily Journal
Underwater egg hunt
- TUPELO – Tupelo Parks & Recreation and the Tupelo Aquatic Club will host the first Underwater Easter Egg Hunt from 10 a.m. until noon today at Rob Leake City Pool. For ages 12 and younger. Free. (662) 841-6440.
- TUPELO – Regional Rehab Easter Egg Hunt will be noon until 2 p.m. today at Regional Rehab Center, 615 Pegram Drive. Face painting and more. (662) 842-1891.
- SALTILLO – Unity Civic Club will sponsor an Easter Egg Hunt at 11:30 a.m. today at the Unity Community Center/Walking Track east of Saltillo just off Highway 363. $4 per child. Each child should bring six eggs.
- TUPELO – Tupelo Community Theatre’s improv group, West of Shake Rag, will present “The Shake Rag Redemption” at 7:30 p.m. today at the Lyric Theatre. Tickets are $10. (662) 844-1935.
- SALTILLO – Relay for Life Gospel Concert, featuring Heavens Highway, Saving Grace, Foyer Boyz, The David Holloway Family and Scott Russell Hurt, will begin at 6 p.m. today at Saltillo Community Center. $5 at door. More info: hebronumc.com.
- ABERDEEN – 23rd annual Open Car Show will be 8 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. today at the Monroe County Courthouse. Also, car-related flea market. (662) 494-9232 or 369-8245.
- TUPELO – Dance to music by South Bound Band from 8 p.m. until midnight today at American Legion Building, Post 49. $5. (662) 842-9231.
Live music, dancing
- EGGVILLE – Dance to the music of Classic Band from 7 until 10 p.m. today at Peggy’s Music Barn. $6 admission. No alcohol served or allowed. (662) 205-4926.
Country music, dancing
- ALPINE – Dance to the music of Family Tradition & Friends from 5 p.m. until 10 p.m. today at Music Country in the Old Lakeside Grocery, 112 CR 331. $5 admission. No alcohol. (662) 871-5111.
- PONTOTOC – Dance to country music and rock ’n’ roll by the Dealers Choice Band today at Pontotoc VFW Post 5395. (662) 489-7162.
- RIPLEY – Main Street Musicians and Round Up from New Albany will perform from 6:30 until 9:30 p.m. today at the Old Church Opry House, corner of Cooper and Jackson streets. Walk-ons welcome. Donations accepted. (662) 587-9885 or 837-1766.
Live music, dance
- RIPLEY – Wide Open is the featured band from 7 p.m. until midnight today at the VFW. Admission is $5. (662) 316-5015.
And more …
- For the Daily Journal’s complete listing of area entertainment, museums and parks, read the “Scene” section each Thursday. For a listing for the upcoming week, see Sunday’s NeMiss Life! section.