“We are excited to add Kylie’s extensive marketing background to our talented staff, and look forward to utilizing the unique skill set that she brings to the Director of Marketing position,” said Neal McCoy, Tupelo Convention & Visitors Bureau Executive Director.
More In Lifestyle
- 150 years: First Presbyterian Church celebrates sesquicentennial in April
- DAVID PANNELL: Parents pay profoundly for precepts passed to progeny
- Pair of burger events set for downtown Tupelo
- Rarely seen Lauri Mundi on 42nd annual Aberdeen pilgrimage
- EARTH LADY: Edible Spring Beauty tubers food for the soul