“We are excited to add Kylie’s extensive marketing background to our talented staff, and look forward to utilizing the unique skill set that she brings to the Director of Marketing position,” said Neal McCoy, Tupelo Convention & Visitors Bureau Executive Director.
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Tupelo children await help of intervention staff
- BOBBY HARRISON: Gunn strengthens control over House Republicans
- MARTY RUSSELL: Insane money colors views about pro ball
- OUR OPINION: Special-needs debate requires broader views
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Secrecy supposed to benefit people, not shield officials