Pete Collins, who was sentenced to serve 10 years in prison Friday, apparently killed himself Sunday at the Rankin County Correctional Facility in Pearl. Click here for the story.
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Tupelo children await help of intervention staff
- BOBBY HARRISON: Gunn strengthens control over House Republicans
- MARTY RUSSELL: Insane money colors views about pro ball
- OUR OPINION: Special-needs debate requires broader views
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Secrecy supposed to benefit people, not shield officials