UPDATE: Tupelo firefighters save house

By NEMS Daily Journal

Tupelo firefighters put out a house fire at 4639 Market Street in Charleston Gardens.
The fire department received the call around 8 p.m.
The two-story home was not a total loss and will have some smoke damage, a fire chief said. The fire was contained to two rooms.
The fire department said there were no injuries, but an ambulance was called for a firefighter who overheated. He was transported to North Mississippi Medical Center.

Click video to hear audio