Ashley Furniture officials confirmed today that it will be laying off about 5 percent of its work force at its plants in Ecru and Ripley, affecting some 200 workers.
- Click here for more at the Biz Buzz blog.
More In Lifestyle
- Aberdeen beauties: Architectural styles from 1839 to 1925 highlight annual pilgrimage
- EARTH LADY: Jeepers, creepers, here come the Spring Peepers!
- MASTER GARDENER: Beware of plants that are poisonous, toxic
- GARY BACHMAN: Crape myrtle bark scale has arrived in the state
- NERD’S EYE VIEW: Limited series events are key to closure
More In Opinion
More In Politics
- RC 2014