William Roper Hines, an 8-pound boy, was born Aug. 17, 2011, to Lindsey Roper Hines and her husband, Curt Hines, of Saltillo. Grandparents are Tony and Reeta Roper, and John Hines, all of Belden.
More In Lifestyle
- Rest and relaxation: Wall Doxey State Park a peaceful retreat
- LESLIE CRISS: Former teacher still wonders about lives of former students
- ROBERT ST. JOHN: Regarding food, these are the good old days
- Manly messiah: Pastors explore elements of masculinity in scripture
- DAVID PANNELL: To live is pain; learn how to handle it
More In Opinion