William Roper Hines, an 8-pound boy, was born Aug. 17, 2011, to Lindsey Roper Hines and her husband, Curt Hines, of Saltillo. Grandparents are Tony and Reeta Roper, and John Hines, all of Belden.
More In Lifestyle
- Tree house: Tupelo man fills home with long-collected ornaments
- STEPHEN THOMPSON: A 52-week challenge to help organize your home
- MASTER GARDENER: Colors of Christmas: Amaryllis, poinsettias and paper whites
- GARY BACHMAN: Cassia provides blooms as temperatures drop
- Healing art: Sculptors turn tornado-damaged trees into lasting memorials