William Roper Hines, an 8-pound boy, was born Aug. 17, 2011, to Lindsey Roper Hines and her husband, Curt Hines, of Saltillo. Grandparents are Tony and Reeta Roper, and John Hines, all of Belden.
More In Lifestyle
- Couple’s yard sports bottle art, whimsy and flowers galore
- STEPHEN THOMPSON: Stephen’s top tips to make moving less stressful
- MASTER GARDENER: Recognizing pesky lawn problems: Moles and voles
- GARY BACHMAN: Daylilies are excellent landscape performers
- Dim the lights: A look ahead at the 2014-15 arts season