William Roper Hines, an 8-pound boy, was born Aug. 17, 2011, to Lindsey Roper Hines and her husband, Curt Hines, of Saltillo. Grandparents are Tony and Reeta Roper, and John Hines, all of Belden.
More In Lifestyle
- Aspiring artist rings in holidays, recording deal with contributions on album
- Singe Feaste: Tupelo High School Madrigals present 39th holiday event
- Ho, ho, no: ‘SantaLand Diaries’ a funny, grown-up take on holidays
- ‘Frozen’ features 21st century princesses
- Zagat names pizza at TriBecca Allie in Sardis best in state
More In Opinion