William Roper Hines, an 8-pound boy, was born Aug. 17, 2011, to Lindsey Roper Hines and her husband, Curt Hines, of Saltillo. Grandparents are Tony and Reeta Roper, and John Hines, all of Belden.
More In Business
More In Lifestyle
- Heritage, culture celebrated at Tupelo’s Cherry Blossom Festival
- Something different: Booneville shop caters to New Age crowd
- LESLIE CRISS: Every day National Puppy Day for canine lovers
- ROBERT ST. JOHN: State’s top five quintessential foods
- 150 years: First Presbyterian Church celebrates sesquicentennial in April