William Roper Hines, an 8-pound boy, was born Aug. 17, 2011, to Lindsey Roper Hines and her husband, Curt Hines, of Saltillo. Grandparents are Tony and Reeta Roper, and John Hines, all of Belden.
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Tupelo Regional Airport still seeking a turnaround
- BOBBY HARRISON: MAEP’s funding road winds with many twists and turns
- MARTY RUSSELL: Meanwhile, along the vacation roadside route
- OUR OPINION: Candidates’ websites list their issues’ positions
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Deadbeat dad not a deadbeat, he’s not even a dad
- RC 2015