Woo-hoo, first What's Going On here at the new blog!
Don't forget to check back here later tonight for an "American Idol" recap.
* Rumor has it that "Life on Mars" is canceled.
* Toby Keith and Trace Atkins are touring together
* The newest "Narnia" movie will be released Dec. 2010.
* The Fray is going on tour; click here
to see tour dates.
* Prince is working with Target to release three new albums in a $12 bundle.
* Here's more info
on the new Decemberists album.
* The game "Candyland" will soon be made into a movie.
* "Sleepless in Seattle" is coming to Broadway.
* And, finally, The Flaming Lips' "Do You Realize??" is Oklahoma's Official State Rock Song.
Does Mississippi have one? If not, what should it be?