Good morning! Time for the weekly Lee County Quiz. Post your answers in the reply box or e-mail them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a multiple choice question/answers you'd like to submit, send it as well and I'll include it in a future quiz.
The answers will be posted Wednesday morning.
1. The Azalea Festival, which took place this past weekend, is hosted by this Tupelo neighborhood ...
a. Southern Heights
b. Presley Heights
c. Historic Downtown
2. The first Up, Up and Away Balloon Festival was celebrated at ...
a. Veterans Park
b. City Park
c. Ballard Park
3. True or False .... Tupelo is the oldest city in Lee County ...
4. How many U.S. highways cross through Lee County?
5. Dave Clark, the former major league baseball player and current Houston Astros third base coach, attended this high school ...
6. The Cedar Hill community is located ...
a. West of Guntown
b. East of Guntown
c. North of Guntown
7. The Pratts community was once called ...
a. Frog Level
b. Pleasant Grove
8. Lee County's circuit clerk is ...
a. Joyce Loftin
b. Leroy Belk Jr.
c. Phil Morgan
9. How many counties are adjacent to Lee County?
10. Name the counties adjacent to Lee County ...