Merry Wednesday, dears.
Seems like I've gotten a slew of e-mails this morning about upcoming shows. Perphaps any of these appeal to you...
- Saliva, Killjay, Refuse the Fall, Sore Eyes – Goodtime Charlie's, Tupelo – May 15
- Whole Wheat Bread, Forever & Never, Nova Roma, Bush Hog Suicide, Justify These Scars – Goodtime Charlie's – May 8
- MGMT, Kuroma – Minglewood Hall, Memphis – June 11
- Jamey Johnson – Minglewood Hall – May 27
- Cross Canadian Ragweed – Minglewood Hall – June 5
- Matt Kearney, Erin McCarley – Minglewood Hall – July 15
And don't forget, Of Montreal is at Minglewood on Sunday. Wish I could go!
Also, Jay Reatard has posted some local dates – this summer he'll be at Proud Larry's in Oxford and at the Hi-Tone in Memphis. I'm hoping to catch one of those shows, too.
And, oh, how I wish I could see Eddie Vedder at the Orpheum this summer too!
Ok! Enough wishing. :) Let's talk news...
- Rascal Flatts have announced new tour dates.
- What's Matchbox Twenty's Rob Thomas been up to? Working on new music, planning a new tour, etc....check it all out here.
- Heads up, "Kings" fans – the show is being moved to this summer.
- Always wanted to see The Cure live? You sort of can – the band has posted an entire concert on MySpace.
- Check out these new shows from the Food Network, including "What Would Brian Boitano Make?"