I really have nothing clever and/or witty to say today (do I ever, though?), so I’ll just make a public happy birthday wish to my lovely wife and ask you kindly to drop this week’s queries into the comments section below. I’ll have answers for y’all by Friday-ish.
More In Lifestyle
- Aberdeen beauties: Architectural styles from 1839 to 1925 highlight annual pilgrimage
- EARTH LADY: Jeepers, creepers, here come the Spring Peepers!
- MASTER GARDENER: Beware of plants that are poisonous, toxic
- GARY BACHMAN: Crape myrtle bark scale has arrived in the state
- NERD’S EYE VIEW: Limited series events are key to closure
More In Opinion
More In Politics
- RC 2014