I really have nothing clever and/or witty to say today (do I ever, though?), so I’ll just make a public happy birthday wish to my lovely wife and ask you kindly to drop this week’s queries into the comments section below. I’ll have answers for y’all by Friday-ish.
More In Lifestyle
- STEPHEN THOMPSON: Add zest to your décor with an accent wall
- GARY BACHMAN: Plant violas in the fall for winter-long color
- MASTER GARDENER: Japanese maples add color, elegance to landscape
- Something strange in your neighborhood: Natchez Trace’s Witch Dance
- Homeward bound: McAnally, NMSO to perform for charity
More In Opinion