Mississippi State’s football team hits the field again today – 10 a.m. – for the third round of spring practices. This time, they’ll be putting on full pads and having full contact. Coach _*Dan Mullen*_ is eager to see how his players look in those conditions. “It’s really hard to evaluate much out here, and there’s a lot of learning going on,” he said Thursday. Speaking of conditions, it’s raining in Tupelo but not in Starkville, so the Bulldogs will be outdoors. Rain interrupted MSU’s baseball game at Arkansas yesterday. The Razorbacks were leading 10-3 in the fifth inning when play was halted. The game will resume today at 2:05 p.m., with Game 2 to follow. All 10 runs were charged to _*Devin Jones*_, a late fill-in for scheduled starter _*Tyler Whitney*_.
More In Lifestyle
- Freedom Cafe: Church, volunteers offer monthly meal, fellowship to those in need
- DAVID PANNELL: Dreaming of ‘aspirational purchase’ of camper
- Eco-friendly home: Developer turns old dental clinic into ‘green’ showplace
- EARTH LADY: Experience thrill of duck hunt with binoculars, camera
- MASTER GARDENER: Dividing plants increases their numbers quickly