Mississippi State’s football team hits the field again today – 10 a.m. – for the third round of spring practices. This time, they’ll be putting on full pads and having full contact. Coach _*Dan Mullen*_ is eager to see how his players look in those conditions. “It’s really hard to evaluate much out here, and there’s a lot of learning going on,” he said Thursday. Speaking of conditions, it’s raining in Tupelo but not in Starkville, so the Bulldogs will be outdoors. Rain interrupted MSU’s baseball game at Arkansas yesterday. The Razorbacks were leading 10-3 in the fifth inning when play was halted. The game will resume today at 2:05 p.m., with Game 2 to follow. All 10 runs were charged to _*Devin Jones*_, a late fill-in for scheduled starter _*Tyler Whitney*_.
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: No shortage of good news during holiday week
- DANNY SMITH: Make 2015 a banner year for giving
- BILL CRAWFORD: Left-out Eaton would make Democrats the left-out party
- OUR OPINION: Oxford shapes a plan for even better days
- ROD GUAJARDO: Will you answer call to action for community leadership, involvement?
Egg Bowl: Bulldogs motivated by bragging rights
Saltillo Elementary students participate in wax museum
The storyteller: Pontotoc man chasing his comic book dreams
VIDEO: Autry Davis brings poetry to life for students
Veterans Day tribute: Tupelo man served country in three wars
George’s final days: Dramatization teaches students about Washington
- The Memo