Mississippi State’s football team hits the field again today – 10 a.m. – for the third round of spring practices. This time, they’ll be putting on full pads and having full contact. Coach _*Dan Mullen*_ is eager to see how his players look in those conditions. “It’s really hard to evaluate much out here, and there’s a lot of learning going on,” he said Thursday. Speaking of conditions, it’s raining in Tupelo but not in Starkville, so the Bulldogs will be outdoors. Rain interrupted MSU’s baseball game at Arkansas yesterday. The Razorbacks were leading 10-3 in the fifth inning when play was halted. The game will resume today at 2:05 p.m., with Game 2 to follow. All 10 runs were charged to _*Devin Jones*_, a late fill-in for scheduled starter _*Tyler Whitney*_.
More In Lifestyle
- Take two: ‘Moonlight’ wins best picture at Academy Awards
- A life so rich: Holly Springs museum shares Wells-Barnett’s legacy
- LESLIE CRISS: Love of movies spurs appreciation for Oscars
- ROBERT ST. JOHN: King cakes a tough pastry to explain
- Freedom Cafe: Church, volunteers offer monthly meal, fellowship to those in need