Interesting link here. One school you never hear mentioned in the college football expansion/realignment discussion is Baylor, and that fact isn’t lost on Baylor. The administration has taken an active step in trying to rally Texans to save the Big 12.
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Funding formula proposal should not be rushed
- DAVID IGNATIUS: Flynn may be gone, but serious questions remain
- MARTY RUSSELL: Looking for leaf blower not shaped like a funnel
- OUR OPINION: Lee leaders staying focused on priorities for area
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Media errs by allowing itself to become the story