One of the benefits of working at the Journal is three weeks of vacation. This is my third. I’m out this week, but Hayden Sowers will be checking in with plenty of football. See you next week.
More In Business
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Caution still needed as burn bans are lifted
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Grand Gulf a ‘catastrophe’ that became an asset
- ROGER WICKER: Plenty of accomplishments in research bill
- OUR OPINION: No shortage of good news last week
- SID SALTER: Throughout state’s history, electing judges has been inherently partisan