One of the benefits of working at the Journal is three weeks of vacation. This is my third. I’m out this week, but Hayden Sowers will be checking in with plenty of football. See you next week.
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Tupelo children await help of intervention staff
- BOBBY HARRISON: Gunn strengthens control over House Republicans
- MARTY RUSSELL: Insane money colors views about pro ball
- OUR OPINION: Special-needs debate requires broader views
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Secrecy supposed to benefit people, not shield officials