Scott Bittle was disappointed in how his negotiations with the Yankees turned out last summer, and he wasn’t alone. South Carolina coach Ray Tanner would rather see Bittle wearing pinstripes this season.
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Vietnam Memorial benefits veterans, local economy
- BOBBY HARRISON: MEC has supported tax cuts, tax increases
- MARTY RUSSELL: Springtime gardening goes high tech
- OUR OPINION: At-risk schools need full support for improvement
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Rep. Gipson’s quest for truth reflects misunderstanding