While Ole Miss lost two defensive starters against Alabama, Arkansas appears to be gaining health, not losing it. The Razorbacks expect to have defensive tackle Robert Thomas back in the game. That may help a struggling run defense. More injury news from Robbie Neiswanger and Arkansasnews.com here.
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Vietnam Memorial benefits veterans, local economy
- BOBBY HARRISON: MEC has supported tax cuts, tax increases
- MARTY RUSSELL: Springtime gardening goes high tech
- OUR OPINION: At-risk schools need full support for improvement
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Rep. Gipson’s quest for truth reflects misunderstanding