While Ole Miss lost two defensive starters against Alabama, Arkansas appears to be gaining health, not losing it. The Razorbacks expect to have defensive tackle Robert Thomas back in the game. That may help a struggling run defense. More injury news from Robbie Neiswanger and Arkansasnews.com here.
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Funding formula proposal should not be rushed
- DAVID IGNATIUS: Flynn may be gone, but serious questions remain
- MARTY RUSSELL: Looking for leaf blower not shaped like a funnel
- OUR OPINION: Lee leaders staying focused on priorities for area
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Media errs by allowing itself to become the story