Murphy Holloway has been cleared by the NCAA to play basketball this season for Ole Miss. He was seeking the waiver of the NCAA’s one-year residency rule. He must now be approved by the SEC for the same waiver. You would think that one would be easier to come by than the NCAA waiver. We’ll see.
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Sales tax collection surge signals thriving economy
- BOBBY HARRISON: GOP leaders could have gotten some kind of income tax cut
- BILL MINOR: Pristine courtroom still holds memory of injustice
- OUR OPINION: ICC chooses a new path for its academic vision
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Legislature again disregards its legal obligation
- RC 2014