An interesting read here on Georgia’s mid-week win over Kennesaw State — seven home runs, including three by first baseman Rich Poythress, who very nearly had the first four-home run game in school history.
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Tupelo Regional Airport still seeking a turnaround
- BOBBY HARRISON: MAEP’s funding road winds with many twists and turns
- MARTY RUSSELL: Meanwhile, along the vacation roadside route
- OUR OPINION: Candidates’ websites list their issues’ positions
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Deadbeat dad not a deadbeat, he’s not even a dad
- RC 2015