WGRZ, which covers Western New York, reports that Ole Miss foundation head Danny White is about to be named athletics director at Buffalo. In his role with the foundation White has been at the front of fund-raising efforts in the on-going capital campaign to build a new basketball arena and renovate the north end zone of Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. New Ole Miss AD Ross Bjork has a great deal of fund-raising experience. White was a candidate for the Ole Miss job when Bjork was hired.
More In Lifestyle
- Rest and relaxation: Wall Doxey State Park a peaceful retreat
- LESLIE CRISS: Former teacher still wonders about lives of former students
- ROBERT ST. JOHN: Regarding food, these are the good old days
- Manly messiah: Pastors explore elements of masculinity in scripture
- DAVID PANNELL: To live is pain; learn how to handle it
More In Opinion