WGRZ, which covers Western New York, reports that Ole Miss foundation head Danny White is about to be named athletics director at Buffalo. In his role with the foundation White has been at the front of fund-raising efforts in the on-going capital campaign to build a new basketball arena and renovate the north end zone of Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. New Ole Miss AD Ross Bjork has a great deal of fund-raising experience. White was a candidate for the Ole Miss job when Bjork was hired.
More In Lifestyle
- A woman’s touch: Pastors parse a feminine reading of Scripture
- DAVID PANNELL: Preacher decides his stripping days are over
- Living with less: New Albany native repurposing old dental clinic
- STEPHEN THOMPSON: Spruce up with beautiful, simple home decorating hacks
- GARY BACHMAN: Enjoy early blooms of saucer magnolias
More In Opinion