WGRZ, which covers Western New York, reports that Ole Miss foundation head Danny White is about to be named athletics director at Buffalo. In his role with the foundation White has been at the front of fund-raising efforts in the on-going capital campaign to build a new basketball arena and renovate the north end zone of Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. New Ole Miss AD Ross Bjork has a great deal of fund-raising experience. White was a candidate for the Ole Miss job when Bjork was hired.
More In Business
More In Lifestyle
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Tupelo training center fills law enforcement needs
- BOBBY HARRISON: What happened to pre-special session transportation discussions?
- MARTY RUSSELL: Science will never die, just ask Steve
- OUR OPINION: New TPSD initiative teaches critical skills
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: McDaniel plans to ride emotional wave to U.S. Senate