WGRZ, which covers Western New York, reports that Ole Miss foundation head Danny White is about to be named athletics director at Buffalo. In his role with the foundation White has been at the front of fund-raising efforts in the on-going capital campaign to build a new basketball arena and renovate the north end zone of Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. New Ole Miss AD Ross Bjork has a great deal of fund-raising experience. White was a candidate for the Ole Miss job when Bjork was hired.
More In Lifestyle
- Eco-friendly home: Developer turns old dental clinic into ‘green’ showplace
- EARTH LADY: Experience thrill of duck hunt with binoculars, camera
- MASTER GARDENER: Dividing plants increases their numbers quickly
- GARY BACHMAN: Visit extravaganzas for garden inspiration
- Starkville teen advances on ‘MasterChef Junior’