WGRZ, which covers Western New York, reports that Ole Miss foundation head Danny White is about to be named athletics director at Buffalo. In his role with the foundation White has been at the front of fund-raising efforts in the on-going capital campaign to build a new basketball arena and renovate the north end zone of Vaught-Hemingway Stadium. New Ole Miss AD Ross Bjork has a great deal of fund-raising experience. White was a candidate for the Ole Miss job when Bjork was hired.
More In Lifestyle
- The Ponderous Pastor: Pannell’s journey to pulpit shows not all who wander are lost
- DAVID PANNELL: Gratitude at the flapjack house
- Local families competing to win handicap van
- Grand re-opening: Verandah-Curlee House on display for Corinth tour
- EARTH LADY: Milkweed plays important role in life cycle of monarchs
- RC 2015