1. Tupelo (6A) 20-1: Defeated Scott Central and Victoria Vivians in Ackerman Shootout.
Coming up: at Robertson’s Challenge (vs. Memphis Central), Saturday.
2. Pontotoc (4A) 18-4: Lost to 6A Olive Branch in North Pontotoc Lady Viking Shootout.
Coming up: host Shannon, today.
3. Itawamba AHS (4A) 17-4: Lady Indians defeated rival Shannon in division action.
Coming up: at Amory, today.
4. Shannon (4A) 17-4: Lost road division game to Itawamba AHS.
Coming up: at Pontotoc, today.
5. Ripley (4A) 18-4: Lady Tigers were upset last week by division foe New Albany.
Coming up: at Lafayette, today.
6. Booneville (3A) 18-4: Beat Kossuth in overtime this week.
Coming up: at Wheeler, today.
7. New Site (2A) 16-6: The Lady Royals have won three straight games.
Coming up: host Walnut, today.
8. Nettleton (3A) 16-5: Won first two division games against Winona and Aberdeen.
Coming up: host Kemper County, today.
9. Pine Grove (1A) 19-5: Won road games at Alcorn Central and Wheeler.
Coming up: host Thrasher, today.
10. Ashland (1A) 16-3: Leads Division 2-1A with a 7-0 record.
Coming up: at Hickory Flat, today.
1. Corinth (4A) 19-3: Two of Warriors’ remaining games are against defending champions Baldwyn and Biggersville.
Coming up: host Baldwyn, today
2. West Point (5A) 20-4: Division title on the line tonight vs. Oxford
Coming up: host Oxford, today
3. Biggersville (1A) 18-3: Went 7-2 last February en route to 1A title.
Coming up: at Tremont, today
4. Tupelo (6A) 15-8: Golden Wave has won seven straight. Can win division Tuesday.
Coming up: at Grenada, Tuesday
5. Oxford (5A) 15-7: Chargers enter the rankings with a bullet.
Coming up: at West Point, today
6. Aberdeen: (3A) 16-7: Tough non-division games remain against Calhoun City and Starkville.
Coming up: host Winona, today
7. Shannon (4A) 17-5: Wins this week against division opponents Itawamba AHS and Tishomingo County, two teams with a combined 9-34 record.
Coming up: at Pontotoc, today
8. Baldwyn (2A) 20-2: Bearcats have back-to-back tests against Corinth and Biggersville.
Coming up: at Corinth, today
9. Pontotoc (4A) 15-8: Warriors have won 6 of 7 games.
Coming up: host Shannon, today
10. Calhoun City (2A) 15-8: Have wrapped up Division 4-2A, which could set up a playoff collision course with Baldwyn.
Coming up: at Water Valley, today