Rookie cornerback Darius Slay (ICC, Mississippi State) is practicing with the first team defense for the Detroit Lions, which drafted him in the second round. “He’s getting some good reps,” coach Jim Schwartz said.
More In Lifestyle
- Eco-friendly home: Developer turns old dental clinic into ‘green’ showplace
- EARTH LADY: Experience thrill of duck hunt with binoculars, camera
- MASTER GARDENER: Dividing plants increases their numbers quickly
- GARY BACHMAN: Visit extravaganzas for garden inspiration
- Starkville teen advances on ‘MasterChef Junior’