Former Jackson State football coach Robert “Judge” Hughes died Wednesday following complications of diabetes. Hughes compiled a 30-15 record from 1999 to 2002.
More In Business
More In Lifestyle
- Joe Cocker, gravelly voiced rock star, dies at 70
- A little perspective: 92-year-old recalls different type of Christmas
- LESLIE CRISS: ‘Jingle Bells,’ 4-year-old girl a Vicksburg legend
- ROBERT ST. JOHN: Giving or receiving? Which is truly better?
- Toy stories: Grown-ups hold on to gifts from Christmases past
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Mississippi’s employment struggles cling over time
- SID SALTER: Christmas no longer about the presents, because it’s the presences that matter
- RICKEY COLE: Finding where political parties fit the times
- OUR OPINION: Neighborhood renewal must continue on course
- LLOYD GRAY: Santa knowledge doesn’t always equal life wisdom