- Journal Interactive Editor Todd Vinyard and others in Tupelo are taking part in the Marathon Makeover program with coaches Nathan Hall and Bryan Miller. He’ll provide updates in print from time to time and on his blog at NEMS360.com
This Saturday, 50 people from the Tupelo Marathon Makeover Team will run a half marathon in Ridgeland. This October, you could be with them to run a full or half marathon.
Marathon Makeover will launch on June 19 The Other Half Training Program that will prepare you for the Run For Life Marathon & Half on Oct. 9. This program is for the person who can complete a 5K and is ready to build the mileage for a half or full marathon.
Registration is open now for $199 for the 16 week program. Participants will join the other Tupelo Marathon Makeover who will train for 40 weeks leading up to the Oct. 9 Marathon & half event.
“We’re excited to offer this to people who want to run a half or full marathon,” said Bryan Miller, who a long with Nathan Hall coaches the Marathon Makeover team.
Participants in the program will receive:
- 16 weeks of training on Saturday mornings – a $160 value.
- Access to the Marathon Makeover Website – a $50 value.
- A team T-shirt/running jersey – a $20 value.
- Access to health experts – a $50 value.
- Race entry to the Run For Life Marathon & Half on October 9th – a $100 value.
- An entry to win the Marathon Makeover Honda Fit from Patty Peck Honda of Ridgeland.
The requirements are:
- Half Marathon Training: Minimum Requirements – ability to run a 5K with a history of consistent exercise.
- Marathon Training: Minimum Requirements – ability to run a half marathon with a history of consistent exercise with higher mileage.
To sign up or for more information visit http://marathonmakeover.com/ or call Bryan Miller at (662) 322-8022.
Contact Journal Interactive Online Editor Todd Vinyard
at 678-1586 or email@example.com.
Todd Vinyard/Journal Interactive