Prentiss/Union Challenge cancelled for this season

By NEMS Daily Journal

Booneville High School boys basketball coach Michael Smith said Friday that next week’s Prentiss/Union Challenge has been cancelled.
Smith says scheduling problems led to the cancellation of the event, which was first played in 2009.
Booneville was scheduled to be the host the one-day, all-boys tournament.
“Trying to find a date to play is the big thing,” he said. “I think everybody might like to play it earlier in the season. I hope it’s something we can do again.”