Brandon Bolden has decided to return for his senior season after considering a jump to the NFL. He had a breakout season for the Rebels this year and showed that he was one of the more versatile running backs in the SEC. He led the Rebels in rushing with 976 yards and 14 touchdowns and also led them in receiving with 32 catches and three more touchdowns.
More In Business
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Caution still needed as burn bans are lifted
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Grand Gulf a ‘catastrophe’ that became an asset
- ROGER WICKER: Plenty of accomplishments in research bill
- OUR OPINION: No shortage of good news last week
- SID SALTER: Throughout state’s history, electing judges has been inherently partisan