Brandon Bolden has decided to return for his senior season after considering a jump to the NFL. He had a breakout season for the Rebels this year and showed that he was one of the more versatile running backs in the SEC. He led the Rebels in rushing with 976 yards and 14 touchdowns and also led them in receiving with 32 catches and three more touchdowns.
More In Lifestyle
- A laid-back destination: Chewalla Lake ready to impress new visitors
- LESLIE CRISS: Backstage, tech work only enhances magic of live theater
- ROBERT ST. JOHN: Making new friends the best part of traveling
- Double Decker rolls through Oxford again, drawing thousands
- 150 years of faith: After sesquicentennial, Tupelo’s FUMC looks to future
More In Opinion