Tupelo Christian Prep, led by Lucas Hartigan, finished third last week in the Class 1 North Region bowling tournament to qualify for the state tournament in the program’s first season. The state event is scheduled for Feb. 22 in Jackson.
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Tupelo children await help of intervention staff
- BOBBY HARRISON: Gunn strengthens control over House Republicans
- MARTY RUSSELL: Insane money colors views about pro ball
- OUR OPINION: Special-needs debate requires broader views
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Secrecy supposed to benefit people, not shield officials