Tupelo Christian Prep, led by Lucas Hartigan, finished third last week in the Class 1 North Region bowling tournament to qualify for the state tournament in the program’s first season. The state event is scheduled for Feb. 22 in Jackson.
More In Lifestyle
- EARTH LADY: Jeepers, creepers, here come the Spring Peepers!
- MASTER GARDENER: Beware of plants that are poisonous, toxic
- GARY BACHMAN: Crape myrtle bark scale has arrived in the state
- NERD’S EYE VIEW: Limited series events are key to closure
- Disney’s 1970 film ‘The Aristocats’ is latest children’s musical
More In Opinion
- RC 2014