Tupelo Christian Prep, led by Lucas Hartigan, finished third last week in the Class 1 North Region bowling tournament to qualify for the state tournament in the program’s first season. The state event is scheduled for Feb. 22 in Jackson.
More In Opinion
- OUR OPINION: Tupelo Regional Airport still seeking a turnaround
- BOBBY HARRISON: MAEP’s funding road winds with many twists and turns
- MARTY RUSSELL: Meanwhile, along the vacation roadside route
- OUR OPINION: Candidates’ websites list their issues’ positions
- CHARLIE MITCHELL: Deadbeat dad not a deadbeat, he’s not even a dad
- RC 2015