Tupelo Christian Prep, led by Lucas Hartigan, finished third last week in the Class 1 North Region bowling tournament to qualify for the state tournament in the program’s first season. The state event is scheduled for Feb. 22 in Jackson.
More In Lifestyle
- Tree house: Tupelo man fills home with long-collected ornaments
- STEPHEN THOMPSON: A 52-week challenge to help organize your home
- MASTER GARDENER: Colors of Christmas: Amaryllis, poinsettias and paper whites
- GARY BACHMAN: Cassia provides blooms as temperatures drop
- Healing art: Sculptors turn tornado-damaged trees into lasting memorials