By NEMS Daily Journal
Tupelo’s scheduled Friday home football game against Starkville could be postponed and played Sept. 14, depending on possible weather side effects from Hurricane Isaac.
“Hopefully we can play Friday,” Tupelo High athletics director Danny Porter said. “Both teams have open dates Sept. 14 if we need to postpone it.”
Officials will make a decision at 9 a.m. Friday.