Vardaman senior shortstop Whitney Gee has signed to play softball at Blue Mountain College next season. Gee batted .537 during her junior season with 17 doubles, five triples and a home run.
More In Lifestyle
- Eco-friendly home: Developer turns old dental clinic into ‘green’ showplace
- EARTH LADY: Experience thrill of duck hunt with binoculars, camera
- MASTER GARDENER: Dividing plants increases their numbers quickly
- GARY BACHMAN: Visit extravaganzas for garden inspiration
- Starkville teen advances on ‘MasterChef Junior’