Ripley man sought after escaping Alabama prison
A Ripley man is being pursued by the FBI and U.S. Marshals Service.
The Montgomery (Ala.) Advertiser reports that Patrick Clark has escaped from the Federal Prison Camp on Maxwell Air Force Base, which is located in Montgomery. Clark is serving a 30-year sentence for bank fraud and mail fraud.
The Advertiser reports that prison staff became aware of Clark’s disappearance on Thursday. He’s described as a 6-foot-2, 205-pound white male with brown hair and brown eyes. The public is encouraged to contact local law enforcement with any information about Clark, or call the U.S. Marshals Service at (334) 657-0919.
About Brad LockeI am the online content coordinator for DJournal.com. Previously at the Journal, I covered Mississippi State athletics (2008-13), high schools (2004-08), and was on the copy desk (2002-04). I'm working on a recipe for bacon-flavored coffee, which would solve all the world's problems.
- Tippah County Fair News August 10, 2016
- Walnut receives $75,000 grant for health initiative August 17, 2016
- Norton earns certification August 18, 2016
- Fall Planting Choices August 19, 2016
- HS FOOTBALL: Wildcats, Tigers, Eagles fall in Week 1 August 20, 2016
- HS Football: Wildcats reclaims Joe Bowl, Tigers rally for win August 27, 2016
- Tippah County slow-pitch tournament set for Saturday August 26, 2016
- Hunt makes return to the field, has big night in loss August 25, 2016
- Joe Bowl could come down to skilled players and fatigue August 25, 2016
- KEDRICK STOREY: It’s Joe Bowl time August 24, 2016