Ripley man sought after escaping Alabama prison
A Ripley man is being pursued by the FBI and U.S. Marshals Service.
The Montgomery (Ala.) Advertiser reports that Patrick Clark has escaped from the Federal Prison Camp on Maxwell Air Force Base, which is located in Montgomery. Clark is serving a 30-year sentence for bank fraud and mail fraud.
The Advertiser reports that prison staff became aware of Clark’s disappearance on Thursday. He’s described as a 6-foot-2, 205-pound white male with brown hair and brown eyes. The public is encouraged to contact local law enforcement with any information about Clark, or call the U.S. Marshals Service at (334) 657-0919.
About Brad LockeI am the online content coordinator for DJournal.com. Previously at the Journal, I covered Mississippi State athletics (2008-13), high schools (2004-08), and was on the copy desk (2002-04). I'm working on a recipe for bacon-flavored coffee, which would solve all the world's problems.
- Community Meeting with Commissioner Brandon Presley September 27, 2016
- Robin Chapman to appear on Food Network Saturday October 11, 2016
- WE MEET AGAIN: Falkner and Pine Grove faceoff for fourth time as Class 1A playoffs get underway October 11, 2016
- SOFTBALL PLAYOFFS: Pine Grove advances in Class 1A October 12, 2016
- Driskell steps down as Blue Mountain College Athletic Director October 12, 2016
- HS FOOTBALL: Falkner, Ripley keep win streaks going October 24, 2016
- Ripley’s Hatch readies to compete for Mrs. Magnolia State October 21, 2016
- THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL: Benton County set to face Kossuth in huge 1-3A matchup October 20, 2016
- HS FOOTBALL: Eagles hang at Hamilton for first win October 20, 2016
- Athletes of the Week and W2W4 for Oct. 19 October 20, 2016