Ripley man sought after escaping Alabama prison
A Ripley man is being pursued by the FBI and U.S. Marshals Service.
The Montgomery (Ala.) Advertiser reports that Patrick Clark has escaped from the Federal Prison Camp on Maxwell Air Force Base, which is located in Montgomery. Clark is serving a 30-year sentence for bank fraud and mail fraud.
The Advertiser reports that prison staff became aware of Clark’s disappearance on Thursday. He’s described as a 6-foot-2, 205-pound white male with brown hair and brown eyes. The public is encouraged to contact local law enforcement with any information about Clark, or call the U.S. Marshals Service at (334) 657-0919.
About Brad LockeI am the online content coordinator for DJournal.com. Previously at the Journal, I covered Mississippi State athletics (2008-13), high schools (2004-08), and was on the copy desk (2002-04). I'm working on a recipe for bacon-flavored coffee, which would solve all the world's problems.
- BASEBALL: Tigers advance in NEMCABB Summer Tournament June 29, 2016
- Ripley’s Norton named Athletic Director of the Year July 13, 2016
- Facebook post leads to arrest July 13, 2016
- Recycling drive set for July 21 July 13, 2016
- BMC Baseball adds slick-fielding second baseman July 15, 2016
- BMC Baseball signs power-hitting infielder July 21, 2016
- 12th Annual Historic Ripley Midnight 5k Run/Walk results July 21, 2016
- Story has no regrets about early enrollment July 21, 2016
- 2016 Walnut Municipal Park Baseball League T-Ball photos July 21, 2016
- Tippah conviction upheld July 20, 2016