People got no respect for other people’s vehicles, even if that vehicle belonged to a deceased loved one. But what would you expect from the police blotter?
Here is today’s police reports roundup from Lee County and Tupelo. Not a lot here, but enough to make you say “smh.” (For you un-hip folks, that’s Twitter shorthand for “shake my head.” I’m here to educate, people).
Lee County Sheriff’s Department
• A County Road 1522 resident reported she was threatened.
• A woman on County Road 1205 reported a stolen or lost firearm.
• A County Road 1900 resident reported a damaged mailbox.
• A Green Tee Road resident reported items were stolen from his home.
• A man on McCullough Boulevard reported his daughter damaged her late mother’s vehicle.
• A woman on Highway 145 reported damage to her vehicle.
Tupelo Police Department
• A driver on Washington Street was arrested on charges of driving without a driver’s license.
• A Main Street resident reported a man came to her house to see his grandmother and damaged her house when she refused.
• A driver on Forrest Street was arrested on charges of driving without a license and providing false identification.
• A man on Professional Circle reported someone broke into his vehicle.
• A woman on Front Street reported damage to her vehicle.
• An employee on North Gloster Street reported a shoplifter.
• A woman on Gloster Street reported another woman almost pepper sprayed her.
• A woman on Gloster Street reported another woman flattened the tires on her car.
• A man on Tom Watson Drive was arrested on shoplifting charges.
• A woman on Lumpkin Avenue reported she was assaulted.
• A woman on Gloster Street reported a stolen iPad.