Since I was ill yesterday, I did not get police reports posted. But better late than never; and really, police reports are timeless art. Just a few to report here, but an important reminder that your neighbor might not appreciate LOUD NOISES so keep it down, punk.
Tupelo Police Department
• A Monument Drive resident reported her neighbor was making loud noises.
• A man on Valley Vista Drive reported damage to his camper.
• A driver on Green Tee Road was arrested on charges of driving with a suspended license.
• A Green Street resident reported someone ordered pay-per-view programs on her cable account while she was in the hospital.
• A man on Garden Lane reported his wallet was taken from his vehicle.
• A Quail Creek Cove resident reported a vacant house nearby was damaged.
• A woman on Gloster Street reported her niece’s boyfriend threatened her.
• A man on Gloster Street was arrested on DUI charges.
• A woman on Mall Drive reported cash was taken from her wallet.
• A driver on Highway 78 reported she hit a piece of metal and it flattened a tire.
• Two drivers on Gloster Street reported another driver backed into them, and the driver was arrested on DUI charges.
• A man on Gloster Street was arrested on charges of disturbance of a business, DUI and open container.